Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog...

For Longterm readers of my Adventures with Doctoring, Gimpness and Traveling the world, no worries I have not abandoned my longterm blog. I have simply expanded for the purposes of sharing my professional adventures with my residency colleagues who most likely DO NOT want to listen to my melodramatic rants of disability policy and my ruminating about the oddities of patient/doctor double agent status. The NEW blog will be focused on my G L O B A L H E A L T H/M E D I C A L M I S S I O N S (choose which ever term resonates with you) travels and thoughts. I will crosspost to the OLD blog for those of you who dislike change!!! Welcome BACK. Thanks for your years of laughter, prayers and care packages.

TO new readers who are joining us for Kenya 2.0, Welcome. I leave  town for home (The Blue Ridge Mts of VA!!!!) in five days and the US in seven (approx 6 days and 23 hours to be exact!!). I plan on updating daily to every other day! Get excited!

STARTING POINT!!! 
Jessica "I have a better layover story than you" Ramsey MSII and I marveling at the MAP in the lobby of  the hospital  where I am training in Pediatrics! 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy "soon to be senior resident perpetually on call in Africa" Long,

    I love that I am included in the picture and that I get to be included in the second part of the packing adventure.

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete