Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photographic Essay of Kenya So Far

 Here is a random collection of Kenya so far....
Sunset from my flat
Translating my talk I gave at Joytown. My translator Kelvin was awesome and a little bit of a tease.

Some of the Joytown Kids

Minus the word Special just about perfect!

Adventures in driving in Kenya

A sweet patient the day she went home after a month of being in the hospital for Meconium aspiration syndrome

CPAP in Africa, so simple yet saves a lot of lives. Kijabe is doing a study on CPAP right now.

Intern Bonfire and Dinner

Tea fields

Sweet little girl carrying her brother outside the hospital

                                                      My sweet friends Miriam and Joel
My sweet cardiac baby who is going to get surgery at Tewenk! AND IS OFF CPAP and O2!!

29 weeker I admitted last weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment